Give yourself some time away from the commotion by taking up a 3-month placement in the tranquil and unique wonder of Shetland.
We are looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to play a key role in working with individuals who have had a hospital admission to enable them safely and confidently to return to their home or a similar setting. This role includes return travel and accommodation.
The working hours are Monday to Fridays, so there is plenty of time on the evenings and weekends to meet the friendly locals and soak up all that Shetland has to offer. This includes:
• Its breath-taking scenery with crystal clear blue shores
• Diverse wildlife including ‘singing’ seals, puffins and world-famous Shetland ponies all in their natural environment
• Array of outdoor activities from kayaking to climbing
• Numerous tours to discover the islands captivating history, culture and archaeology
• Plus, they hold a vast amount of atmospheric music gigs for you to check out.
If you are looking for a change of pace and would like some more information, then please give us a call on 0345 130 6130 or simply click here.