Our Client has an excellent permanent opportunity for an Occupational Therapist with experience in Neuropsychology to join our fantastic team at in their Kent Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre.
Occupational Therapist Permanent
Salaty: £35,938 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Client Group: Neurological Rehabilitation
We specialise in intensive rehabilitation for people in the early stages of recovery from a brain injury right through to residential care. Set in the beautiful 12 acre grounds of a manor house, the setting is almost as amazing as their team!
The care is for adults over the age of 18. Our team are also experienced in managing associated needs, such as specialist spasticity management, PEG feeds and skin integrity problems. The setting for their neurorehabilitation service is a purpose-built unit. They offer active, short-term rehabilitation for people who have significant speech, functional or cognitive needs. Individuals each have personal rehabilitation goals and They work to a structured therapy programme to help them relearn and practise everyday skills to give them the best chance of a return home.
* Liaise effectively with multidisciplinary team colleagues
* Keep up to date with new treatment methods and be actively involved in research projects relating to specialist area
* Provide support and guidance for junior staff and advice with complex cases where necessary assisting in the treatment of such cases
* Evaluate effectiveness of service and carry out audits where required
* Be responsible for department training and contribute to training and development of all staff
* Ensure risk management and safety procedures are in place for the OT Department and adhered to
* Provide OT intervention for complex caseload in your specialist area
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues, visitors and carers
* A relevant degree in Occupational Therapy
* HCPC Registration
* Experience working with people who have complex care needs, including Acquired Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions
Client also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Join the Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
* Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
* Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
* A Nest Personal Pension account
* Access to join a Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials - like going to the dentist or opticians
* We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
* Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
For more information about this role, please contact Parul on 0207 613 7577.