JustOT are recruiting for two experienced, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist to work with our well-respected client based in North West London .
The successful candidate will have experience in:-
1. To directly manage in accordance with department procedures a caseload of service users as allocated by the Advanced Practitioner and or Team Manager.
2. To visit young people with substantial disabilities in their own homes and carry out needs led assessments and reviews of their functional needs and environmental difficulties, taking into account the needs of carers and other family members.
3. To arrange for the provision of equipment and minor adaptations that will meet the service users needs and give instructions on use of the equipment to both user and carers.
4. To prepare and revise care plans in accordance with departmental procedures.
5. To make referrals as appropriate to multidisciplinary teams internal and external agencies.
6. To keep accurate records and case notes of all work carried out, using the department's policy, procedure and standards on case work recording.
7. To ensure confidentiality of service users' information.
8. To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met throughout the implementation of any work plan.
9. To undertake moving and handling assessments, arrange delivery and demonstration of equipment along with written reports and recommendations to ensure the safety of service users and carers.
10. To assess for and make written recommendations to the housing department to support service users' applications for Disabled Facilities Grants, housing adaptations and re-housing needs.
11. To make written recommendations to Housing Associations for adaptations.
Pay Rate: £30.00
Flexible Hours and Days
Essential Requirements: HCPC registration, Social Services Experience
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available