JustOT are recruiting for two experienced, HCPC registered, Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work with our well-respected client based in Suffolk
1. . Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling. Including slings ,hoists over head tracking , bathing equipment .
2. . Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
3. . Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
4. . Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
5. Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice. * Essential experience required: Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling. Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own workload.
Pay Rate: £35.00
Full Time / flexible
Essential Requirements: HCPC registration, Social Services Experience
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available