JustOT are looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Community Rehab Occupational Therapist on behalf of our popular client based in Bedfordshire.
ASAP - Ongoing
*Mondays to Fridays
*Start Date: ASAP
You will support the Community Occupational Therapy service in South Bedfordshire. All our referrals are for clients that are aligned to South Bedfordshire GP's within Bedfordshire. You will visit clients in their home, residential/nursing homes or within the rehabilitation bedded units. Having completed a full holistic assessment of the clients needs you will then complete the following:
- Advice of the next steps, which will include:
- Ordering and assessing for and with the appropriate equipment that will support the client or carers
- Demonstrate appropriate equipment to relevant care agencies.
- Seek advice from senior staff and appropriate services as required.
- Complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff members as required.
- Support hospital discharges when demand requires senior support
- Support the rehab bedded units as required.
- Review case as appropriate and within a timely manner.
It is an expectation that you will hold a caseload of 20-25 cases.
*Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)*
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available