JustOT are looking to recruit an experienced Band 7 Community Rehab Occupational Therapist on behalf of our popular client based in London.
ASAP - Ongoing
*Mondays to Fridays
*Start Date: ASAP
* Rolling contract to cover established vacancies.
* 37.5 hour week, Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 (will consider reduced hours or flexible working)
* Community based rehabilitation working on a 6-week pathway led by NHS therapists within specific Nursing Homes
* Caseload consists of patients on the Discharge-To-Assess (D2A) pathway that currently require new 24hour care and have potential to progress to having less dependent needs. Commonly encountered conditions include:
o Deconditioning from acute hospital
o Deconditioning post infection such as UTI, RTI
o Rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients (eg. Post # NOF)
o Post-Covid Rehabilitation
* Lead discharge planning with an MDT approach, working closely with NHS Physiotherapists, NHS Rehabilitation Assistants, Social Workers and Nursing Home staff.
*Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)*
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available