JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered Band 8A Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in London.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years post-grad experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS.
Rates: £30 - £35 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Monday-Friday - 0830-1630
Essential: HCPC Registration
1. To offer clinical leadership and management support to the OT/Physio team.
2. To lead and develop innovative OT/Physio services that support clinical care pathways for children and young people
3. To develop systems and processes to support the delivery of the OT/Physio service within health and education settings.
4. To be responsible for the clinical and operational management of the OT/Physio team, ensuring induction, clinical supervision, recruitment, appraisals and development of staff and providing expert guidance to other professionals in Health, Social Care and Education
5. To identify the role of OT/Physio's in the clinical care pathways for children with complex needs and help in the implementation, delivery and monitoring of the care pathways
6. To input in multidisciplinary team meetings to develop joined up packages of care for children with complex communication and learning disabilities
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.