JustOT are looking for a Band 6 OT to work with their client based in Nottinghamshire
Band 6 Permanent Occupational Therapist
Salary: £31,365.00-£37,890.00 per year
Location : Nottinghamshire
My client is looking for Band 6 Permanent Occupational Therapist to work in there amazing private team.
* Experience of equipment assessment
* Current COT and HCPC registration, BJOT membership desirable
* Flexibility to adjust to changing needs of the service
* Be able to assess patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, formulate and deliver individual treatment plans in accordance with their assessments.
* Moving and handling assessments, initial and ongoing.
* Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal/non verbal.
* Be able to take responsibility to work autonomously providing holistic treatment programmes.
* Appropriate equipment assessment and provision within the home.
* Instruct therapy team assistant/care staff or relevant members of the MDT in the delivery of treatment programmes.
* Maintain records of treatment and interventions in keeping with COT standards of practice and Pathfinders Policies
* Be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of their own work in accordance with HCPC guidelines and COT regulations and standards.
* Maintain their own level of competency through CPD and personal development planning.
* Attend in house training and provide formal/informal training to unqualified staff as required.
* Direct other staff in their roles supporting the rehabilitation and physical management of patients, i.e. ADLs, manual handling etc
* Maintain their own safety and that of work colleagues and service users at all times.
In return my client is offering:
* Excellent training opportunities and CPD
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* contributory pension scheme,
* HCPC renewal paid,
* free parking and subsidised restaurant.
If you interested in this role, please email Parul firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 613 7577