JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in Buckinghamshire.
This role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing position. This is a full time role, working 5 days per week.
The suitable candidate must:
* have experience assessing clients in their own homes
* have experience of carrying out falls risk assessments, identifying and addressing falls risk factors
* have experience in prescribing exercise programmes for strength and balance
* be competent in assessing for and issuing of equipment such as mobility aids, bed levers, toilet frames etc
* have the IT skills to use online systems for record keeping, onward referrals etc
* have their own car to use for travel to patients' homes and clinics
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years post-grad experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS. Previous experience working in a fast-paced, community falls setting is also essential.
Rates: £21-£24 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time/Part time
Essential: HCPC Registration
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.