JustOT are looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist on behalf of our popular client based in Surrey.
Band RequiredBand 6
Job RoleSenior Occupational Therapist on the Community Neuro Unit
Expected duration of booking1 month
Shift Pattern/Working hoursMonday to Friday, 0800-1600, 37.5 hrs
Should have experience in working within the community.
1. Reasons for locum usage e.g. vacant posts, sickness, Annual leave cover:Vacancy
2. Job titles within the department you may cover using agency and Bandings for these roles:Occupational Therapist: Band 6
Sutton Community Neuro therapy services
3. General Duties of roleAssessment & treatment / intervention of patients with Neurological conditions in the community setting
4. Skills requiredCandidates will need:
* The candidate must have good experience working with patients with neurological conditions including stroke, head injury, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis & progressive conditions.
* The candidate will need experience in rehabilitation and the management of long term conditions.
* Community experience
* Experience working with adults & older adults
* MDT working
* Care driver & car that can use for this post
*Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)*
There are many benefits working as a Locum OT with JustOT, these include:
*Free online training
*Specialist support from our friendly consultants
*Job opportunities nationwide
*DBS check reimbursed
*Accommodation if required