Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist (B6) required for an NHS Trust in Manchester.
-Previous experience of working in a mental health setting
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs as an autonomous practitioner, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
--full time - 37.5 hours per week
-Must be HPC registered
- Must have access to own transport
If you're an experienced community mental health occupational therapist looking to work in a prestigious NHS hospital then please apply for this post today!
If you or a friend is interested in this post, then don't delay and call JustOT today.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
JustOT currently have an abundance of Occupational Therapy vacancies throughout the UK. If you're looking for a full time, part time, locum or permanent role then we're the agency to be with!
JustOT offer a benefits package second to none.
- Excellent pay rates
- Positions available for full time, part time, ad hoc and flexible hours to suit.
- No charge for CRBs
- Generous £200 referral fee for every friend/colleague you recommend to us*
- Assistance with completion of Mandatory Training
- Free Health & Safety Training
- Help with travel & accommodation if you're working away from home
- Support and advice from our experienced approachable consultants
- Straightforward no nonsense guidance throughout the whole recruitment process
Qualifying period applies*