JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the West Midlands.
Dept or Cost Centre Name : Rapid Response
Dates : A.S.A.P - 2 months (likely to be longer)
Request Times : 09.00 - 17.00 (Monday to Friday)
Job Role : B7 OT
* Working within the rapid response therapy team.
* Can be a PT or OT.
* Candidates must have experience in elderly care.
* Candidates must be able to provide holistic, patient centred assessments, problem lists and treatment plans in order to facilitate safe and timely discharges back into the community.
* Candidates will be working on the short stay assessment areas, therefore they will need experience of admission avoidance, knowledge of community services and discharge options.
* Significant experience in working in acute medicine / AMU / ED is essential.
* Sound knowledge base around assessment, discharge planning and admission avoidance is essential.
* Candidates with an MSK background will also be considered.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available