We're currently looking for a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work with one of our well-respected clients based in Loughborough.
With an immediate start, this is a full-time role covering 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday; and pays £24-£27 per hour (umbrella).
About the Role:
* Work as part of the consultant led team to provide highly specialist assessment and treatment of patient with complex physical and psychological problems with a range of MSK diagnoses.
* Pprovide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with a range of diagnoses.
* Responsible for planning and prioritising own and departmental workload. You will participate in organising and implementing specialist Occupational Therapy services.
* Expected to support the development and implementation policies and procedures across the Occupational Therapy service and provide specialist clinical advice as requested.
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
HCPC registered, you'll also need to have a diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy, and will be fully trained in the use of standardised assessments. You'll also need to hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
JustOT is a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of supporting the UK healthcare jobs market. With daily access to 100's of new jobs, we're confident that we can find the right job for you!
We are also firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are rewarded for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits; including ...
-A dedicated one-to-one service
-A fast-track registration process
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and private sector jobs
-No registration fee!
-Free online training