JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in London.
The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing position. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years post-grad experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS. Experience working in Rehab and in a community role is essential.
Car driver with access to their own vehicle is needed for this role.
Rates: £24-£27 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration
* Previous community experience
* Car driver and access to own car for work
* Non-car drivers would also be considered
* Community based rehabilitation within specific Nursing Homes
* Caseload consists of patients on the Discharge-To-Assess (D2A) pathway that currently require 24hour care and have potential to progress to having less dependent needs. Commonly encountered conditions include:
o Deconditioning from acute hospital
o Deconditioning post infection such as UTI, RTI
o Rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients (eg. Post # NOF)
o PD & COPD
o Post-Covid Rehabilitation
* Lead discharge planning with an MDT approach, working closely with Physiotherapists, wider MDT, social workers and nursing home staff.
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.