JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in Leicestershire.
The role is due to start ASAP. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The successful candidate will also need the following experience;
* Must be registered with the HCPC.
* Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy.
* Must be fully training in the use of standardised assessments.
* Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
Occupational Therapist - About the Role:
* Provide Occupational Therapist (OT) assessment, workplace advice and support to Service Personnel (SP)
* Work autonomously without direct supervision and be accountable for own professional actions
* Assess, plan and implement OT interventions
* Support vocational rehabilitation of SP
* Plan and co-ordinate relevant multidisciplinary patient care activities
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued.
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Rates: £21-£23 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.