JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work as part of a Rehab Complex Trauma team in Surrey.
Speciality: Rehab Complex Trauma
Start date: ASAP
* Must have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
* Must be registered with HCPC.
* Must be registered with the Royal College of Occupational Therapy.
* Must have a minimum of two years post graduate experience to include experience working in MSK at either band 6 or band 7 as an Occupational Therapist.
* Must have a Master's degree or equivalent training in relevant clinical field or evidence of working to master's level post graduate training standard.
Occupational Therapist - About the Role:
* Undertake minor ailments triage: Dealing with minor ailments, triaging patients appropriately and providing medication if required via prescription.
* Support evidence based cost effective prescribing, patient compliance and reduction of waste through medication review.
* Reconcile medicines for individual patients following hospital discharge or referral to secondary/tertiary care and co-ordinate repeat prescribing reauthorisation process.
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued.
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available