JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in Bedfordshire.
The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing position. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years post-grad experience, with at least 1 year in the NHS. Experience working in Rehab and in a community role is essential.
Car driver with access to their own vehicle is needed for this role.
Rates: £23-£26 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration
- Ordering and assessing for and with the appropriate equipment that will support the client or carers
- Demonstrate appropriate equipment to relevant care agencies.
- Seek advice from senior staff and appropriate services as required.
- Complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff members as required.
- Support hospital discharges when demand requires senior support
- Support the rehab bedded units as required.
- Review case as appropriate and within a timely manner.
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.