Just OT are recruiting for an experienced, HCPC registered, Community Occupational Therapist to work with our well-respected client based in North Central London
An Occupational Therapist is needed in a busy adult social care team to assist with reviewing the needs of residents being reviewed and provide evidence of functional skills, abilities and support areas. The candidates must be able to:
- work jointly with a team made of qualified and unqualified Social Workers to deliver strength-based reviews
- to work with the Team Manager to help develop the right mindset regarding gathering of evidence
- to demonstrate knowledge of minor and major equipment assessments and prescription
- to demonstrate knowledge and skills regarding manual handling assessments/risk assessments
- to demonstrate ability to identify needs minor or major adaptation needs and follow them through.
The candidates must have at least 5 year experience being an Occupational Therapist engaged in this kind of work. The Team is looking for someone practical, team playing, confident in working with social care staff, able to support team management with developing skills, etc in the team. The need being to engage with residents with professionalism, patience, understanding and kindness, the candidates will be expected to demonstrate their positive communication skills at interview stage and when there are challenges in practice.
Pay Rate: £30.00 per hour
Full Time/ Flexible hours
Essential Requirements: HCPC registration, Social Services Experience
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available