JustOT are looking to recruit a HCPC registered locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work for one of our well respected clients based in London
The role is due to start ASAP for an ongoing nature. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri.
* To provide a specialised Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment service without direct supervision for patients with complex physical, psychological and sensory impairment often with multi-pathology.
* To plan, implement and evaluate treatment and management programmes to ensure the identified needs of the individual are met at all stages of the rehabilitation process or disease progression.
* To educate and advise patients, their families and carers in order to facilitate self-management of their condition and optimise their rehabilitation potential and quality of life.
* To be an active member of the multidisciplinary team working collaboratively with other members of the team and recognising the skills and expertise of others.
* To be proactive in personal and professional development.
* To provide support and supervision to therapy rehabilitation assistants, junior staff and delegated under-graduate Occupational Therapy students, including monthly supervision and annual appraisal.
Rates: £21-£24 per hour (UMBRELLA)
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration
JustOT are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide Occupational Therapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.