JustOT are looking for a Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist to work for our client based in Stafford.
Salary - £23,380.50 - £31,063.50 DOE
The successful candidate will work alongside a full, dynamic MDT and will have the peer support of an extended Occupational Therapy team.
The hospital is a Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders and includes the following units:
This a great oppurtunity for you to expand your skills in this department. The client has experienced and fully trained multidisciplinary team of staff to provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
The client requires the candidate to have at least one year post graduate experience and an interest in working in child and adolescent psychiatric care.
Duties for this role will include -
* Providing a high standard of Occupational Therapy (OT) to service users
* Managing a defined caseload of patients, using evidence based/client centered principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions within the service.
* Participating in the planning, development and evaluation of the OT service within a designated team.
* Working within the professional practice and Trust guidelines.
* Accurately record all patient intervention and plans in the medical notes
* Responsibility for the prescription and safe use of OT equipment and ensure adequate training is provided to colleagues, patients and/or their carers.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity then please contact email@example.com