JustOT are looking for a Band 7 Lead Occupational Therapist to work for our client based in London.
Salary - £41,808.00 - £45,669 DOE
The centre provides a person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents as well as adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
Our client is looking for someone with substantial amount of previous lead expereince as well as a minimum of 6 months expereince in neuro. The successful candidates will be required to
* Work as part of multi-disciplinary team, contributing occupational therapy expertise
* Deliver outstanding assessment, care planning and support
* Encourage independence and personal choice and help provide an environment which is conductive to patients with varied and complex needs
* Provide evidence based practice and that is outcome focused
* Be able to support junior staff in their development.
* Provide evidence-based practice with an outcome focus
Our client would require the successful candidate to have the following -
* Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy
* Hold current HCPC registration
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors, carers, members of the MDT and senior professional and managerial staff
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity then please contact email@example.com