JustOT are recruiting for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work as part of an Acute Inpatient team in Middlesex.
Start date - asap.
End date: Ongoing
Hours: 37.5 p/w
Duties of the role -
* Working on medical wards including escalation wards,
* supporting timely discharges from acute setting, working as part of MDT,
* liaising with patients, families and informal carers.
* attending board rounds and appropriate discharge planning meetings
* typically carrying out personal care assessments, environmental assessments and home visits where appropriate
* if indicated, moving & handling assessments and selection of appropriate equipment/risk assessment.
* assessing and providing equipment needed for discharge
* liaising with social work team to identify appropriate care needs
* signposting to community teams for ongoing rehabilitation
* Maintaining patient documentation on EMIS electronic patient record system
Supervision will be provided by clinical lead OT with support from OT peers in main acute hospital department.
Candidates must have experience in Acute inpatients and be HCPC registered.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available