JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.
Job title:Occupational Therapist
* Acute setting experience
* Neuro experience as a band 6 OT
* To have clinical knowledge and understanding of specific neurological conditions in order to delivery appropriate OT assessment and treatment (MND, Parkinsons, MS, Guillain Barre, Chronic Inflammatory conditions, encephalitis, myasthenia gravis, etc)
* Ability to confidently assess motor, sensory, cognitive and perceptual impairments using formal and informal approaches
* Ability to deliver treatment against SMART goals using appropriate clinical reasoning & based on following formal/ informal treatment approaches.
* To be able to discharge plan effectively and safely using appropriate services.
* Knowledge of various discharge routes/ options from Neurosciences and services to refer on to. To use those efficiently using clinical reasoning to justify plan.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available