JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.
Division:Community Health Services
* To provide a specialist client centered occupational therapy service to patients
* To work as an autonomous practitioner in managing a defined caseload of complex cases independently, evidencing problem solving and clinical reasoning skills in line with evidence based/ client centred principles
* To apply specialist occupational therapy knowledge and skills to the assessment of the needs of a given client group. From the assessment, to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan designed to reduce the impact of disability and ill heath
* To provide supervision, teaching and appraisal for junior occupational therapists, assistants, students and other members of the multidisciplinary team
* To contribute to the planning, development and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy service
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available