JustOT are recruiting for Two Adult social care officers /OTA to work with our well-respected client based in South London
The successful candidate will have experience in :
* Build a good relationship with care at home providers and internal capacity team. Have regular contact and understanding of their roles/current position.
* Work closely with the Reablement Care and Support Provider and the stakeholders for the Reablement Project
* Weekly overview of the reablement spreadsheet and Data Quality reporting
* Report any potential hold ups with the Reablement service, i.e. reviews, panel timings, capacity within the long-term market.
* Liaise where required with Capacity and providers regarding Packages of Care
* Work with providers when dealing with low level complaints to resolve and avoid escalation where appropriate
Pay Rate: £20.00 per hour
Essential Requirements: Social Services Experience
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available