JustOT is recruiting for an occupational therapist to support two units in the Essex/Hertfordshire area within a 3-mile radius of each other. The units provide supported living and residential care for its clients requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support.
The company is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs. You will work collaboratively with the internal multidisciplinary team to provide a holistic approach to providing the best possible support.
Occupational therapist Job Essex/Hertfordshire
Mental health and Learning disability support
Full time Hours
Salary 20K-24K DOE
You will be responsible for the delivery of effective Occupational Therapy services across the two sites for adults who present challenges with learning disabilities and complex needs.
You will contribute to the high standards of person centred care provided within the company utilising Occupational Therapy skills to effectively assess, treat and provide ongoing evaluation of clients.
Duties will include
* You will contribute to the high standards of person centred care provided within the company, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as an autonomous individual.
* The Occupational Therapist must portray the core skills necessary to carry out a specialised role
within a community rehabilitation service catering for adults with dual diagnosis and complex
* The OT will oversee a team of Occupational Therapy Assistants.
* Complete comprehensive assessments of clients, using clinical reasoning to select appropriate
assessment techniques which lead to identifying client's strengths and needs. This will involve
seeking and sharing personal and potentially sensitive information with the client.
* Agree appropriate and realistic goals for treatment producing comprehensive treatment plans in
order to achieve goals.
To be considered for this role you must be have a bachelor degree in occupational therapy and be currently registered with the HCPC.
In return you will be offered a
* Hours: 40
* A competitive salary
* Financial support towards professional qualifications
* Comprehensive internal training Free of charge
* Enhanced DBS cost covered
* Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
* 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
* Support from our Employee Assistance Program
* Membership of employer contribution pension fund
If you would like for more information call Everton Brown on 0207 613 7573