JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the Surrey region.
Position: Paediatric Mental Health
- Band 6/7 OT to work 1 day in school (term time only)
- working with 12-16 year olds with young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Good knowledge and experience working with students with sensory processing difficulties, attachment difficulties and/or developmental coordination difficulties.
- Carrying out 1:1 work and group activities
- Training staff and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of team
- Experience writing EHCP and reports
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available