JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist.
- Knowledge and experience working with neurological conditions in the inpatient setting (minimum 2 years).
- Acute hospital experience in any field (medical, geriatric, orthopaedics) (minimum 4 years)
- Awareness of acute neurosurgical post-operative conditions/ presentations in spinal laminectomies, brain tumour resections, Acute and Chronic Subdural bleeds evacuation, traumatic brain injuries.
- Excellent manual handling abilities (hoist, tilt table, sara steady, rotastand).
- Experience of working under supervision (i.e. not just locuming from graduation).
- Ability to rapidly assess neurological impairments in order to make a recommendation on discharge (motor, sensory, cognitive and perceptual).
- Understanding of rehabilitation levels and community services available on discharge.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available