JustOT are recruiting for a Band 4 Clinical Support Worker Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the Essex region.
Speciality: General Therapy Support Worker
Start Date of PlacementJan 2019
End Date of Placement Sept 2019
Hours per week37.5 hours per week
Grade Band 4
* To undertake specific support work after set competencies have been achieved through specific training as delegated by the physiotherapist or occupational therapist to aid the rehabilitation and treatment of patients.
* To accept a caseload of patients as delegated by qualified occupational therapists or physiotherapists working in the designated clinical area
* To treat, monitor and make minor alterations to treatment of patients according to set protocols and reporting back on patient progress, with indirect supervision of a qualified therapist. Any major change in treatment must be discussed with and directed and authorised by a therapist.
* To communicate routine information effectively to patients and carers in a pro-active approach to regaining and maintaining personal independence.
* To work as part of a designated Therapy team
* To appropriately liaise with all MDT regarding therapy treatment.
* To assess patient understanding of treatment, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work with carers and the multi-disciplinary team where patients lack the capacity to consent to treatment.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130.
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available