Occupational Therapist Bahrain
Salary - 17,000 BHP (Equiv to £34,000 with no tax)
Start - Jan 2019
Our client is looking for an Occupational Therapist is responsible for the provision of an Occupational Therapy service at and for the development of a whole-school internal and outreach provision within that area. This includes assessment and intervention to develop occupational performance skills in children with a range of motor and visual perceptual difficulties. Management of children with conditions such as dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Brain Injury, Developmental Delay, Specific Language Disorders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide a screening assessment and summary for all new applicants to the Academy and other private clients.
* Identification of those children who may require full OT assessment prior to a place being considered for them at TCA, and those who will require full assessment on school entry.
* Liaising with other professionals both within and outside the Academy, who are working with potential present or past pupils.
* Identifying children on entry to the Academy, who require Occupational Therapy. Devising and executing appropriate occupational therapy programmes for children either individually or in small groups. Providing occupational therapy support integrated into the class setting and monitoring and evaluating their programmes.
* Providing occupational therapy as part of the Academy's outreach service provision.
* Working with colleagues to produce IEPs, monitoring progress and providing evidence.
* Writing reports on individual pupils receiving O.T. for school records and parents. Meeting with parents of present children to discuss their progress.
* Providing information in relation to children's Statements of Special Educational Needs and contribution to Annual Reviews as appropriate.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Paediatrics
- Experience in SI
Employee benefits Include:
* Highly competitive salary
* Up to 7k support toward accommodation
* Flight to Bahrain
* Health Insurance and School Benefits
To apply, or for further Information, please contact Karen on 0207 749 1235