JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.
Start Date: ASAP
Grade: Band 6
Hours: Monday- Friday, 30 Hours a Week
Experience in community Paediatric Occupational Therapist at Senior level
Car driver and own car required.
Age range 0-19 essential and would be desirable only over and above this to have experience 19-25.
We would accept part time if the locum is appropriate for the appointment.
1. To provide a high standard of assessment and contribute to the diagnostic process,
based upon clinical findings.
2. Develop and implement an individualised intervention programme in conjunction with the
child and family/carers referred to the service
3. To be responsible for organising and prioritising own workload
4. To deputise when required in the Band 7's absence
5. To delegate appropriately to generic therapy assistants.
6. To have organisational knowledge relating to Trust protocols and procedures and adhere
7. To be responsible for providing accurate records of information required by the Trust,
HPC and college guidelines.
8. To ensure effective risk management at team level by accident/incident reporting,
assessing and controlling risk and ensuring residual risks are added to the Trust register.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available