JustOT is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work as a Vocational Rehab consultant for an organisation that assist the unemployed back into work based in Nottingham
Occupational Therapy Job Nottingham
Vocational Rehab Consultant
Salary £21K - £28K DOE
Overview of the role:
You will play a key part in supporting participants with mental health challenges, understanding how their mental health condition is affecting them in the workforce and provide them with a flexible and personalised support programme, utilising a mixture of face to face and technology based interventions.
YouR duties will inlcude
* Conducting an initial holistic assessment with the participant.
* Developing a Support Plan and Communication Plan with the participant, focusing on improving their health and enabling them to stay in, or return to work.
* Providing face to face, telephone and live chat based interventions to participants.
* Providing an Out of Hours Service on a rota basis.
* Offering advice and guidance to participants with regard to their health conditions and empowering individuals to manage their health more independently and effectively.
* Monitoring participants' mental health and tailoring interventions to their individual needs as changes occur.
To be considered for this role you will have the following
Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy and full HCPC registration.
Demonstrate a passion and an interest in empowering participants to effectively manage their mental health conditions to enable them to stay in or return to employment.
Working knowledge of the holistic approach to healthcare. (Biopsychosocial Model)
Evidence of applying the principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and/or, Motivational Interviewing and/or Brief Solution Focused Therapy approaches to participants.
Ability to assess and build support plans for a wide range of mental health difficulties.
Must be adaptable and flexible and be able to react positively to ongoing change.
2 years post-qualifying experience working in Employability field.
In return you will be offered 25 days annual leave, private health care plan, pension scheme and CPD support
For more information call Everton on 0207 613 7573.