JustOT is working on a exciting opportunity to join an expanding Occupational Team in South & West London
Occupational Therapist Band 6 South & West London
Paediatrics & Adult Learning Difficulties
Full-Time - 36 hrs per week (Term time only available)
Band 6 - £28,887 to £37,629
Our client is a newly expanded trust with an Outstanding Ofsted rating, their friendly and successful Therapy team works in partnership with lecturers/teachers and support staff across all our sites.
They provide a non-residential, stimulating learning environment for students across a wide range of diagnoses including moderate/severe/and profound learning disabilities, Autism, physical disabilities, mental health and additional diagnoses.
They require an Occupational Therapist Specialist to work as part of our dynamic multi-disciplinary team (including SALTs, Physiotherapists and Music Therapists) to support our learners in accessing all aspects of the curriculum, as well as liaising with parents/carers and other external professionals and agencies. You will work closely with teaching staff, helping to integrate therapy and learning objectives, as well as instructing and supporting teaching staff in delivering therapy programmes and use of specialised equipment. For this role, you will be required to work in 2 of their 6 sites. You will also deliver training to other staff.
Employee benefits include:
- Line management and clinical supervision
- A programme of continuing professional development
- Supportive team
- Opportunities to develop skills and competencies in working with students/children with a range of ages and diagnoses within the academy trust
- The role all year round, but applications for term time only will be considered.
- 40 days annual leave (to be taken outside of term time)
To apply or for further information, please contact Sean Keohan on 0207 045 3325