All Occupational Therapists seeking locum OT work via JustOT will need to provide evidence of identity, qualifications, professional references etc. All of our registered candidates will need to satisfy our internal compliance requirements, in line with the NHS National Framework Agreement.
Full details of required documentation are listed below:
- Passport (original or a verified copy of the CRB)
- Proof of your right to work in the UK (not applicable to UK or EU citizens)
- Proof of UK address (2x utility bills )
- Completed Registration Form / T&Cs (signed and dated)
- Passport Photos x 2
- Latest CV (full work history - without breaks in employment)
- Professional References x2 ( most recent employers in the last two years)
- Proof of Professional Body Registration (HPC)
- Enhanced DBS Check (formerly CRB Disclosure)
- Police Report from Country of Origin (must be within 3 months of arriving in the UK)
- Mandatory Training including Manual Handling and Basic Life Support certificates (must be less than 1 year old)
- Proof of Immunisations:
-Hep B (laboratory report under 5 years old (blood test) of Titre level)
-Rubella (lab report (blood test) showing positive immunity or evidence of 2 MMRs)
-Varicella (self declaration of having had chickenpox or shingles, or a lab report showing positive immunity).
-Tuberculosis (written proof that BCG scar been sighted by OH Nurse/Doctor or TB skin test under 2 years old)
-Measles and Mumps (lab report (blood test) showing positive immunity or evidence of 2 MMRs).
JustOT have a dedicated compliancy team; for all enquiries please contact our compliance team on 0845 130 6130 if you require any further information.