We are looking to recruit an HCPC registered Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a job vacancy with our outstanding client based in Kent.
Pay: £21/£23 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Essential: HCPC Registration,
To be successful for this role, you must be a fully qualified Occupational Therapist with a minimum of 2 years recent experience in a hospital setting.
1. Work as part of a multi-professional team within A&E and clinical decisions unit to promote patient flow and complete safe discharges.
2. Work in collaboration with doctors and nurses in A&E, rapidly identifying and assessing appropriate patients.
3. Identify community and voluntary services that are required on discharge to provide seamless patient centred care.
4. To provide advice on self-management strategies and promote self-care.
5. Education and prevention is a major part of this role.
6. Identify patient that require further rehabilitation and complete necessary referrals in a timely manner.
7. Complete holistic assessments across traditional working boundaries (e.g. physio will provide toilet equipment).
We offer £250 for successful Occupational Therapist referrals! Please contact us for details, T&C's apply.
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
With access to 100's of jobs on a daily basis, we guarantee we can find the right job for you!