JustOT are recruiting for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.
Start Date: ASAP
Grade: Band 7
Hours: Monday- Friday, 30 Hours a Week
Experience in community Paediatric Occupational Therapist at Senior level
Car driver and own car required.
Age range 0-19 essential and would be desirable only over and above this to have experience 19-25.
We would accept part time if the locum is appropriate for the appointment.
1. To work in a collaborative manner with other agencies to ensure a seamless health care
delivery for children and their families.
2. To carry out a specific caseload to include 4 complex clients and be responsible for organising
and prioritizing a varied workload in line with the agreed Trust Priorities, policies and procedures
and statutory legislation.
3. To assist other therapists on team with the system of screening, prioritisation and allocation of
cases within an agreed framework to include self-allocation and discharge planning.
4. To carry out and record comprehensive assessments, using standardised assessments where
possible. Initiate and follow through training, treatment plans and provision of services, which will
foster independence and/or optimize levels of functioning, and holistic needs within own
5. Have working knowledge and ability to operate relevant IT systems, spreadsheets, word and
6. Liaise and exchange information, both informally and formally at case conferences with other
occupational therapy teams, disciplines and non-statutory organisations to ensure optimum
7. Offer expert support and advice to parents/carers in relation to OT intervention and management
of disability at home, school and in the local community.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call JustOT on 0345 130 6130
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available