JustOT is working on an exciting opportunity within a home for disabled ex-servicemen and women, whilst priority is given to ex-service personnel and their dependants, our client is willing to care for the needs of those with disabilities, based on a needs/health assessment carried out by qualified medical staff.
Occupational Therapist West London
Elderly Care/Adult Rehabilitation
Salary - (£25,000 - 30,000 negotiable based on experience)
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessment, implementation, continuation and review of a therapy programme to enable the individuals who live in the rehab unit to live a life that is as independent as possible when they return to live in the community or to enable them to reach their maximum potential to enhance their quality of life should they go on to live in a long-term placement.
This will include working closely with the multi-disciplinary team and liaising with statutory and voluntary bodies and care management teams on behalf of the people who live at the unit and to also interact with residents within our new Sensory Room.
The Occupational Therapist should:
- Work at all times within the MDT framework
- Work within the team. Unit to organise and participate in training
- Observe all policies and procedures
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- A HCPC registration
- Experience in working with elderly patients
- Be a confident communicator
- Observe all our client's policies and procedures
- Ability to compose written reports
- To attend monthly MDT meetings
- To maintain personal continuing professional development.
To apply for the position, or for further information, please contact Sean on 0207 045 3325