JustOT is working on an exciting paediatric opportunity based in North West London. The role is based with a private family who are looking for an OT to support their 12 year old son.
Occupational therapist Job North West London
Salary £20,000 - 25,000
Our client is currently looking for an Occupational Therapist, with paediatric experience or looking to develop a career within paediatric to support their son on a day to day basis. Initially the role will last until September, however the role potentially may go full time for the right candidate.
They are currently looking for someone to support their child outside of school hours, for one day at the weekend and during the holidays. They travel to Austria and Portugal alot so would need someone who would be happy to travel (all expenses paid). Ideally they would prefer that the role be a live in role but can be flexible for the right candidate. Currently the family are working with an SLT and OT during school hours.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Have a full degree in Occupational Therapy (HCPC not essential but preferred)
- Have some experience in paediatrics
- Be happy to travel abroad with the family (Mainly Portugal and Austria)
- Full DBS, including references
Employee Benefits include:
- Full accommodation, no rent required
- Free Holidays across Europe
- Chance to develop your skills in a paediatric setting
- Competitive salary, in the AFC Band 5 rates
If you would be interested in this role, or to find out more information, please call Sean Keohan on 0207 045 3325