JustOT have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced OT to work for an independently family owned business and leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair and Community Equipment Services.
Lead Occupational therapist Job Band 7 Portsmouth / Hampshire
Permanent - Full time
£31,000 - 41,000 per annum + Benefits
They work closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
As the Clinical Lead you will be responsible for providing leadership and the clinical aspect of the service that provides the assessment and provision of specialist seating and wheelchairs to all service users referred into their Hampshire Wheelchair Service. You will be responsible for driving the frontline services to their customers
* A BSc degree or diploma in OT
* Current HCPC
* Previous experience of working as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/Nurse at AFC Band 6 or 7 for a minimum of 2 years.
* Minimum 3 years post registration experience in the physical field working with patients with long-term and deteriorating medical conditions, including palliative care and an understanding of the impact of these conditions on patient's lives
* Experience of staff supervision
* Previous experience of working in a Wheelchair service is preferred
* Current UK driving licence is essential - minimum of 3 years
*33 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
*5% enhanced employer contribution pension scheme
*Private Medical Insurance
*Recognition for hard work
*Free on-site parking
*Company sick pay
*Child care voucher scheme
To apply or for further information, please call Sean Keohan on 0207 045 3325